Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Family {F}

This family was so full of energy we hiked (not very far) up to the train tracks to get these photos. The older daughter seemed to ask about a million questions while we were together and then asked the question "Can I take a picture?" Well we got to use this to make her co-operate with us "If you pose for us and smile when we ask we will let you take a picture at the end." Of course I held the camera while she hit the shutter but it was just so precious. She just wanted to do what we were doing. Maybe a future photographer???? I could teach her all I know but I'm sure she would surpass me in no time :)






As you can see from the colors of the photos these were taken in the summer and are just getting on the blog now. We are very grateful to our clients patience with us as we dealt with a very difficult family struggle. (Which kinda made us miss the fall pictures for people). We love all of our fans!

No comments:

Post a Comment