Thursday, September 8, 2011

Back to blogging!!!!!!!

I never realized that blogs were that popular.... but it's the first thing that pops up when you google our name. So I think I should get back to blogging. I believe it's one of the most common photographers New Years Resolution "I'm going to keep up with my blog this year." Well it's not the new year but I'm determined to keep this blog going even if it is only close friends and family reading it!

OK so the first family up on our blog is Family {S}
These kids (well more like young adults) were soooo much fun to work with. I think they were the most co-operative clients yet!!!!!!! The mom picked all the locations and I think I need to hire her for some creative inspiration. If only we could afford her.... not to mention the drive from Sudbury to Sault Ste Marie wouldn't be any fun for her!





I can't thank them enough for this shoot!!!! I had so much fun!!!!

2 comments: